Thursday, March 18, 2010

Glory!

Glory (post-tatoos)

After yesterday's emergency visit to the dentist I am sentenced to two days with no caffeine, no alcohol, and no spicy food. Combine that with the fact that my Sandra is out of pocket at the moment, and you have a very sad panda.

Hopefully the classic Glory Foxxx clip below will enliven my spirits.


Glory Foxxx will always be one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, but I really wish she would have stopped tatooing herself at this point. Enjoy!

Where the fuck is Glory these days, anyway?

Also look for some March Madness, BBW style, very soon.

2 comments:

  1. damn miss me some Glory - she retired or some shit have not seen her anyhting new

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl knows how to tighten men's pants. It's sad that there's no new stuff from her. Also, I agree about the over-tattooing.

    ReplyDelete