Thursday, March 25, 2010

Platinum Puzzy vs. Samantha 38G

In this matchup is from the Right Breast portion of the BBW Sweet 16 bracket, cute little Platinum Puzzy takes on overall #1 seed Samantha 38G.

Platinum (I love her freckles!)

...............VS..................



Sam (This shot is from what I think is Sam's best photo set of her career.)

This was not even close. Sam wins this matchup in a blowout. Platinum is definitely an up-and-comer, and she is quickly becoming one of my faves, but Sam is a veteran, and is currently at the top of her game. We'll see if Sam can maintain this dominance throughout the tourney, but for now she moves on:

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree! I am Platinum Puzzy but am a HUGE fan, friend & admirer of Sam38G as well! :)~ I wanna be like her when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete