Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dawn Marie!!


Dawn

What? I have a blog, and I haven't updated in more than a week? Sorry kids, I've been in Costa Rica with Ms. Chuck, enjoying the perfect mix of relaxation and adventure. And losing my fucking cell phone in a fucking rain forest. (Fuck!) It was fun, but now it's back to business, which for me is ranting and raving about sexy fat girls.

Today, I just wanted to give a quick mention of one of my newest crushes, Dawn Marie. I love Milfs, and I love redheads, so Dawn embodies two of my most intense fetishes. After recently joining her site, I have become one of her biggest fans. The video content on her site is raw and real, showing not only Dawn's overpowering sexuality, but her lively and funny personality as well. And hey, I just wanna fuck this woman silly, I can't say it more eloquently than that.


As a fellow July baby (the 15th), I have a soft spot for the models who share this month with me, so we wish Dawn the happiest of birthdays. Help Dawn celebrate by joining her site, and go over to twitter and pass along your own birthday wishes. She's very friendly and loves interacting with her fans and admirers.

Later, kids.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had fun! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And yes we had a great time.

    ReplyDelete