Friday, March 25, 2011

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

Cotton Candi

Hey kids. It's been a while... sorry about that. Not to worry, your boy is still keeping a watchful eye on the world of the sexy fat girls (actually I'm not... I'm kinda completely out of touch with this stuff). But I've been busy with real life stuff. Some of it good, some of it painfully annoying.

My weekly plumperpass check yielded something awesome this morning. Gorgeous BBW Cotton Candi is featued today in a hardcore scene, and it looks like it may be a classic. PP is not exactly known for their abundance of BBWs of color, so seeing such a lovely sister featured in update like this certainly deserves a mention here. I hope this will be one of many shoots to come with this lady. With her 46M (46M!!!) tits, she has the natural gifts to excell in this business.



I promise I won't let so much time pass between posts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment