Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Adele! (other stuff too)

Adele

Saw a great little spot about Grammy winning singer, and goddess, Adele in the Houston Chronicle, and I thought I'd share it with you lovely people. Among Joy Sewing's top reasons why Adele's style resonates with so many women: Body Confidence. LOVE that!

There's also a great video clip of the singer talking about her body image.

Congrats to this amazingly talented woman. We wish her continued success. And special thanks to the Shop Girl.

Other stuff...

Sandra (imagine one million exclamation points here)

Also, this may be our only post for February, so we'll give a nod to Black history...



Mz. Booty is black, and her butt is... historic...


... so it's fitting that we acknowledge her. Plus she's a Texas girl.

Did I ever tell you about the time she and I fucked? I won't go into that. Might get in trouble. Let's keep it between us, yes? (I'm just jiving... had to see if you fuckers were still paying attention ;) )

Later kids...





1 comment: