Thursday, January 6, 2011

Desiree!

From left: Shameless Angel, Desiree, and Dawn P.

I came across the pic above, and I was instantly reminded of my intense desire to fuck Desiree Devine senseless. Of course I am madly in lust with all three ladies, but we won't worry about that now. She's one of the more unique BBWs in the biz because she is so damn tall, and her length makes her curves even more captivating (if that makes any sense). She also has gorgeous tits and the most delectable double belly you'll ever see. We're blessed to have her, and you should join her website while the year is still young.

Below are a few more of her updates:





Happy New Year, by the way. It's not too late to say that, trust me. These are the last days of BBWF, so I'll try to make them enjoyable for you.

Later.

2 comments: