Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You may be wondering what Chuck is doing right now...

Honey Blu Eyes

... and I appreciate the fact that you are concerned. You pervs can be pretty sweet when you want to be, and I love you for it. Since you asked, I'm currently buried under an avalanche of work, and all alone at home on a beautiful Tuesday. And for some reason, I am reminiscing of a woman I used to... know. Knowing that the possibility of reliving lost love (and lust) is only a phone conversation away is tough, and it is why, even for a dork like me, monagamy is excruciating sometimes. I'll deal with it... with some help from Honey Blu Eyes.


Honey is an up and coming model, who was gracious enough to send us some beautiful photos. As Senator Palpatine said regarding a young Anakin Skywalker, "I'll be watching this young one's career with great interest." And we are hoping for a further descent into the dark side (in a good way) as well.




Later.



No comments:

Post a Comment