Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Sunday!


My fridge contains a lot more alcohol than usual, so I'm either really depressed or the Super Bowl is today. I've decided to skip all of the bullshit today and just focus on the game. All pre-game crap is pretty useless unless a player gets seriously injured or gets busted for drugs or hookers, so I'll only be watching the football and the commercials. Remember back in the days when the commercials weren't so lame? I'll watch for the one or two jewels in the midst of all the garbage.

But I'm one of those people that are really into the actual game, and this is why my Super Bowl party won't be very crowded. I want my beer, my game, and my artery-clogging snacks... and very few distractions.

Obvioulsly (obviously!) I'm an expert on the subject. If you recall, before the season I picked the Green Bay Packers to win this game. So it's no surprise to me that they are playing today. We won't worry about that other team that I picked. In addition to my prophecy, I'm taking the Packers today because I'm a bit of a Packers fan. For some reason, years ago I latched on to this team and they became my second favorite NFL franchise. I am actually rooting with my heart today, and I'm pretty excited.

BBWF's emotional and probably useless Super Bowl prediction:

Packers 23, Steelers 17

I have proven myself to be an authority on football, but I have another area of expertise, and I give you abundant evidence of this, courtesy of Southern Charms.


Enjoy the dirty pics, and have a wonderful Super Sunday.

Later, kids.

1 comment:

  1. A todas estas bellas mujeres les chuparia con ansias sus vaginas, senos y lo mas caliente de ellas sus ricos anos.

    ReplyDelete