Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Go Phillies!

Maria

With the MLB playoffs commencing tomorrow, I have aligned myself with Maria Moore's Philadelphia Phillies, and that's not because they have a legendary BBW in their fanbase. Well, not ONLY because they have a legendary BBW in their fanbase. My favorite player in the sport, Roy Oswalt, who was an all around badass when he was on the mound here in Houston, is now hurling for Phily, so I'll be puling for my boy.

And when I think about the fact that an ace like this is Phily's #2 starter, I feel super confident that they will make it to the World Series. I'm thinking, and hoping, that they face the Rangers when they get there.

Below we have some more classic shots of one of the hottest plus size women of all time.





Been super busy lately, so the infrequency of posts will probably continue, but I still love you all. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment