Thursday, November 25, 2010

London Andrews!

London

Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday, primarily because it is a day where we celebrate family and embrace the ones we love most in this world. I also love this holiday because it is all about letting yourself go; on this day it is totally acceptable to eat as much as you want the way you want as often as you want. Most of us are gonna go for seconds, thirds, and even fourths before this day is over. In other words, Thanksgiving is all about excess. We thought we'd bring this excess to the blog to day with multiple updates.


The beautiful woman above is London Andrews. She is one of the most amazing models in the BBW world, so let's be thankful that she shares herself with us. Below we have some more pics and places where London can be found on the Web.







I love London, because of her obvious beauty, but also because she is a bright, intelligent woman. The smart ones always make me swoon. And she lives in Austin, one of my favorite cities on the planet. She also gets naked (very naked!) on the interwebs. I'll let you discover that on your own.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment: