Monday, October 12, 2009

Can't get enough


It's been an unbelievably tough day for your boy Skinny. I am buried under an avalanche of work, even as I type this. But still, because of my fervent and undeniable passion to bring quality BBW entertainment (read: jerkoff material) to my legions (read: tens) of faithful followers, I am taking time away from the cruel realities of reality and posting on this fine evening. Yes, I am dedicated to this 100%.

I have recently discovered a woman who is so cute that it is beyond words. KellieKay is her name, and she was featured on the blog last Friday. Though I hate these silly ass labels, Kellie would have to be characterized as an SSBBW, that is Supersized Big Beautiful Woman. (See how ridiculous and inconvenient it is to label these women? If I could just call her what she is, which is just "beautiful," I would have saved a ton of space.)

Anyway, regardless of her size designation, Kellie is so fucking adorable that I cannot take my eyes off of her. I recently began following her on Twitter, and I have perused her website. So should you. She has a lovely soft and curvy body, and her face is almost angelic in its cuteness and innocence. She is the kind of woman that I could fall in love with. I will quit babbling and let you come up with goofy descriptive phrases of your own. And after you are done gawking at the pics, go over to Kellie's site and look around. You'll like what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment