Thursday, October 15, 2009

Streaming




I am in a very unsettled state of mind these days. Things at work are intensifying to such an extent that I think I may crumble under the pressure. It's hard to think coherently at the moment. Instead of a regular post today, I thought I'd just use this space as a place for a mental unload of sorts; a stream of consciousness ramble that may not make sense to any of you.

In case you get lost just pay attention to the lovely Hettie, who is pictured above. And enjoy your Thursday, people. Lord knows I probably won't.

they hate... snide looks, cynical laughter... devastating circumstances... Blood Meridian... senseless violence... the judge may be the coolest character... nothing works anymore... nothing adds up... who can explain this to me... youth giving way to a jaded outlook... tattered clothes... dirty pillows and linens... vodka... I wish at least some things in life were what they seem... If it looks too good to be true... now what... thin line between love and hate... today is the only time... one moment can change everything... where the streets have no name... tnaflix... refractory period... morning coffee... steal my joy... enjoy my pain... where can i find the drug that I need... her face... her eyes... her smile, so intoxicating... she loves me... she hates me... she doesn't even care... fuck my life... fuck life... no interesting insights about anything... am I an intellectual or a complete idiot... doors are opening... doors are closing... list of options is dwindling... big... curvy... beautiful... colossal... letdown...


No comments:

Post a Comment