Monday, June 7, 2010

New iphone!


Maria (visit her blog)

At long last, our lord Steve Jobs has finally answered the challenge that Android has presented to his company's most innovative product. The iphone, in my humble opinion the most elegant piece of mobile technology ever created, has been upgraded.


There it is... isn't it wonderful.

This is just a quick post about the new phone, which was revealed today at Apple's Worldwide Developer's Conference. I'm sticking with Android for the time being, but I must admit, this new toy is pretty damned sexy. I'm an Apple fanboy, so I would be remiss if I didn't at least acknowledge this news. Though I'll probably never own one, I'm pretty excited about it. Below we have some links that will give you everything you need to know, so go ahead and get your geek on, people.






And.... that beautiful girl at the top of the page is Maria. You REALLY want to check out her blog. She is a lovely plus size woman who is proud of her curves, and she shares her beauty with the world in a very creative and artful way. Below we have another shot from the blog:




Later, people...

1 comment: