Thursday, August 5, 2010

What the world needs now...


Kellie (from a recent blog post... I miss her sexy adorableness *sigh*)

... is love, sweet love... and another scatter-brained, meandering clusterfuck of a post from yours truly. There are some things going on in the world that don't involve fat women getting naked, and YOU should know about it, so here goes...


... read it and weep (or pray), you homophobic assholes. Sorry about the hostility, but that pales in comparison to the hate spewed from the other side of the fight. In California yesterday, Proposition 8, the ban on same sex marriage was overturned, a major victory for the gay community, as well as anyone, who like me, believes that no human being should be denied the right to share their life with the person they love. Here is a link to The Huffington Post's coverage.

Eva

... Eva Mendes is one of the hottest women in Hollywood. Don't miss her performance opposite Nic Cage in The Bad Lieutenant, a very underrated film. And now she has sex tape (really)!


Notice I said "sex tape," not "a sex tape." Big difference. I'm totally serious about The Bad Lieutenant, by the way...

Brandy

... Brandy Ryder sucking cock, just because...

The Torch

... I have recently become a Blackberry user (kind of a mistake), so the unveiling of the new Blackberry Torch 9800 was of some interest to me. It is Blackberry's first slider device, and they have abandoned the piece of shit clicky touchscreen that made the Storm an utter disaster. RIM is desperately trying to keep up with what Apple and Google are doing in the smartphone market, but I think the Torch, though it is a nice device, falls a bit short. In my humble opinion, the screen is too small, the processor is too slow, and Blackberry 6, while much improved from previous incarnations of the Blackberry OS, is still a little primitive compared to Android 2.2 and iOS 4. The Torch is a step in the right direction, but it's not enough to sway the cool kids away from their iPhones and Droids. Go to Crackberry for everything you need to know (and I mean EVERYTHING) about Blackberry's new baby...

From left: Sterger, Favre

... Brett Favre is once again doing his "I'm gonna retire... no, wait, I'm coming back" song and dance, but there is a story involving the future Hall of Fame quarterback that is much more newsworthy. The old gunslinger reportedly sent pictures of his cock to New York Jets sideline reporter, and professional hot chick, Jenn Sterger. This story won't be plastered all over Sportcenter, but Deadspin has more details...

Anna

... The beautiful woman above is Anna, looking unbelievable as usual. Be sure to visit her site for more...

... We leave you with a beautiful clip that features the lovely Cassie Blanca:
I post this clip for selfish reasons... I'm hoping I can get this sort of treatment when Ms. Chuck gets home. But I hope you enjoy it as well. Wish me luck...

Later, people








No comments:

Post a Comment