Monday, February 15, 2010

Random Post-VDay Hotness!

Okay, people, I just had what was simultaneously the best and worst Valentine's Day of my life. Spent the entire day moving furniture into a new place, but I spent the evening having one of the most pleasurable sexual experiences I have ever had with Ms. Chuck. Why am I telling you this? I dunno, my head is still spinning, and I haven't had my coffee. Anyway... Here's the hotness. I hope you enjoy.

Dani (new PlumperPass update today; she shows the belly (!!!), and she does anal. Woot!


Supathick Mami (I am in love with this girl)

Did I mention I loved her. Wow!

Simone Staxx (Just gorgeous)


Brandy Ryder (Very sexy black lingerie thingie)

Glory (before the tatoos)

Simone Fox (So suckable!)

Syrianna (More of her is coming. She is one of the loveliest models around.)


Sicilia (This pic makes me want to go back to bed.)

2 comments: