Monday, February 8, 2010

Some Random Hotness From Sephora

Sephora

I don't make much of a fuss over it here, but I am really into women who fall into the "MILF" or "Cougar" category. I have always believed that women get sexier after 40, and many of the crushes that I have experienced in my lifetime have been on women in this age range. I am still recovering from my infatuation with Ms. Bradford, my 10th grade Algebra teacher. That woman was unbelieveable! And one of my biggest celebrity crushes is Susan Sarandon. Check her out in the 2004 film Alfie. But I digress...

Today I have dedicated our Monday Random Hotness photo stream to a lovely woman, and a "cougar" or "MILF" type, who has become one of my favorite models. I have not encountered very many women during my short blogging career who possess the raw sexiness of Southern Sephora. And she's from Houston. I can't believe someone this hot (and this freaky!) lives in the same city as me.

Hope you enjoy!



This is my fave! (I'm posting this over coffee) So sexy!












Okay, now after all that goodness you should be... well... let's just say your interest should be piqued. You should also be rushing over to Sephora's awesome Southern Charms site and becoming a member (like me). You should also follow her on twitter. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

Have a great Monday, kids!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Thank you so much! You are too sweet!! Big big hugs to you for mentioning me today.
    xxoo
    Sephora

    ReplyDelete