Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Booby Tuesday!: Amber Hall



I think I have finally identified my true fetish. I've found that I have a recurring jones for British BBWs with exquisite chebs and freakishly large pussy lips. (I guess this is why I like Charlotte and Simone so much) And when these ladies take the time to suck and fuck a giant black cock its even better.

For our first Booby Tuesday of the year, we have unbelievable British goddess Amber Hall, fresh off her recent bbwsgoneblack update. If you've seen any of her other work, you know that this young lady is one of the very best in the business, and this scene is an absolute must-see. Amber is in top form in this scene. Notice her eyes as she fucks her stud in the "reverse cowgirl" position. They will have you mesmerized.


The scene is spectacular in every conceivable way, except one: Amber still will not remove that damned corset. If you are reading this and you have access to Amber, please tell her that she is beautiful from head to toe, and that gorgeous tummy of hers is begging to be exposed. I always wonder what it would be like to see Amber do her thing totally nude. Maybe one day, I guess.

We highlight Amber's Boobs today, as this is Booby Tuesday, but my newly diagnosed fetish demands that I include a pic of her delicious pussy as well (see below). I hope you enjoy.


Join plumperpass today. Amber's scenes alone are worth the price of membership.


And be sure to check out Amber's sexy new blog... and follow her on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment