Monday, March 15, 2010

Random Hotness: Amber Hall

Usually, our Random Hotness photo stream consists of many photos, but I was so taken by this new pic of busty UK model Amber Hall that I have to let it stand alone. Her breasts have a prominent role in the photo, obviously, but it is her smile that has me swooning. It is just lovely. This is a smile that could make a man fall in love.



Amber mentioned in her latest blog post that this pic is from a new set that was taken with Kinky Webmistress and Dr. Philthy. This explains the quality of the photo. Check out the post, and join Amber's site to see all of the pics. Enjoy.

... In other news, I am on spring break, I have been unable to score weed, I couldn't attend the SXSW music festival in Austin, and my favorite camgirl is unavailable. So I have nothing to do. Needless to say, I will be posting like a motherfucker this week.

Have a great Monday, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment